Monday, October 6, 2014

This week was great! Thank you everyone for the emails!
 
I had some great experiences teaching some lessons and I LOVED General Conference! It was so good. It really puts everything into perspective and helps us get our priorities straight! I saw a few themes- personal conversion, remembering how important and sacred the sacrament is and following the prophet!
 
This week I had some fun experiences:
-when I was on exchanges the back bike tire was stolen while we were in a lesson and I had to carry the bike home
-I was bit by a dog (not badly, don't worry)
-I got about 40 mosquito bites (shout out to Madi, I now feel your pain)
-I had some authentic mexican food. so good!
-Victor watched all 5 sessions of conference! we're going to get a baptismal date I know it!
 
Make sure to go back and study the conference messages! and go see Meet the Mormons, it comes out this weekend!
 
Love you all!
 
-Sister Richards






No comments:

Post a Comment