Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hey everybody! 

Last preparation day we went to Riverview park and played Cricket with our zone! It was so much fun! Brother Waters from our Riverview ward is a real Englishman from Norwich, England and we had such a blast learning how to play from him! 

Another transfer has already come and gone! Sister Lyons was transferred to Snowflake where it's snowing! I'm staying here and training a new missionary again. We will now be covering the YSA, Riverview and Mesa 5th ward! It's going to be crazy doing what we call "whitewashing" a third ward! I'm super excited though for another transfer here. I love this area! My new companion is Hermana Pazmino. She's a native Spanish speaker and was called spanish speaking but her first area is English work! So that's a little different but we'll definitely be able to use her Spanish and hopefully I can learn some from her! 

This past week Sister Lyons and I went with the Mesa 5th ward Elders to their teaching appointments so I could meet the people they're working with and the transition would be smoother. We certainly have a lot of work to do and Sister Pazmino and I are super excited! 

One miracle that happened this week was that Benjamin (the golden investigator, Jabari fan from months ago) gave me his address! I sent his info into the referral system and he said he had been contacted by the local missionaries and was meeting with them! I am so happy! It made me so sad that he moved away to Wisconsin but I'm super glad he has contact with missionaries again! 

I'm super excited for this next transfer and know it will be great! Thank you all for your love and support! I love everyday as a missionary :) I know that the Gospel is the greatest gift we can give and it makes me so happy!

Have a good week! 

Sister Richards






No comments:

Post a Comment