Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween

I can't believe I've already finished my first 6 weeks. Time really does fly! My transfer news is that I'm staying here in Mesa with my companion! I'm super excited about this because I love working in YSA and the weather is going to continue getting nicer and nicer. It's still in the high 80s and 90s right now and feel really hot!

This week was really good. We had many good lessons and we made it to the temple open house again! I also was able to go to do baptisms in the temple with our recent convert Crystal. It was a really good experience. Lately it has been temple, temple temple around here and I love it! For Halloween us missionaries get to go do temple work all evening cause they don't want us out. I'm so excited!

This past week I've really realized how hard this life can be and how blessed I have been. We're working with and have many members in our ward experiencing some really hard times. One convert's dad passed away this week and her mom is also sick in the hospital, another convert has cancer herself and has a few years to live and one of our member's mom's has cancer and I can't even imagine
​ what they're going through. It breaks my heart. I'm so grateful to know that there is someone who know what they're going through. Our Savior Jesus Christ suffered for all pains and afflictions that we would experience in this life. He is the only person who knows exactly what we're going through and will help us through it. I know that we can rely on Him and our faith in Him will strengthen us to overcome anything that we experience.

I hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween!

With love,
Sister Richards






No comments:

Post a Comment