Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Transfer #4!

Time is really flying. 

I just wrapped up my third transfer in the field and am excited for this next one! Sister Lyons and I are staying together here in Mesa, the only new change is that we're switching zones! We will now be serving in the Papago Zone because the Riverview ward is in that stake. Also, my trainer Sister Andrus has come back! So we will have a three generation trio for the next three weeks (lots of threes) before Sister Andrus goes home! It's weird having two companions but we all get along so well and are having lots of fun! 

We haven't been able to make much progress with the families that we've found but the YSA investigators that we're teaching are doing so well! Lexi is really progressing and we think will be able to be baptized on February 7th. We have had such great lessons with her. She is so sweet and has such a strong desire to do what is right! 

Have a great rest of your week! 


With lots of love, 
Sister Richards

We had a birthday party for one of the Elders! (Sister Andrus-grandma, Sister Lyons-granddaughter, Me- daughter) haha



​This is the Maricopa zone that I served in my three transfers! I'm sad not to serve with these amazing missionaries but will still see them around all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment