Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Here Comes The Sun....

and the farmer's tan! 

Hey everybody!!! :)

This past week was great and super warm! It was only the first week of February and already around 80 degrees! Oh boy... I don't want to know what this summer is going to be like! 

It was Sister Andrus' last week in the mission and we ended it on such a great note! Lexi's baptism was so awesome. We had a great turn out from our ward and the other ward that she investigated in. The Spirit could be felt so strongly. The smile on her face as she came out of the water was the highlight of it all for me. She also bore such a sweet and humble testimony. I just love her so so much and am so happy for her! 

Another miracle we saw this week was that Josh finally came to church! We have been inviting him to come for almost two months now. He seemed to like it although it was much different than what he was expecting. I don't know what he expected! Shouting praises or something?? 

Today I finished reading a proselyting copy of the Book of Mormon. As I've been reading it the past few months I only highlighted words and titles that referenced the Godhead. The Book of Mormon truly is a testament of Jesus Christ, I can testify of that. I just love flipping through the pages and seeing all my many highlights! I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon and love studying it so much. I know that our questions can be answered as we read the Book of Mormon and we ponder and pray about it. The most important question is whether or not it's true and I know that it is. I love inviting people to read it and find out for themselves everyday! I invite you all to do so, whether or not you've already received your confirmation that it is true- do it again and again!

Happy Valentine's Day! haha I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

Love, 
Sister Richards

I've come to love In and Out Burger


Lexi's  Baptism!



​Our mission was able to attend this concert for these arts students at the Mesa Arts Center. It was really awesome!


Love these Sisters!


​When you are the last companion to a missionary that's going home, the missionary lingo is you "killed" them. So here I am.... killing Sister Andrus hahaha​

No comments:

Post a Comment