Thursday, May 21, 2015

We're getting iPads!

Hey!

This past week was so crazy! We were so busy and taught so many lessons, it was awesome! We also got carpet back in our rooms. I'm feeling really grateful for little things like that. We found a very large and well fed bed bug last night :( I hope we can get another treatment this week. Sounds like we need some heat!

We are going to receive training and our iPads this week! This is also the last week of the transfer so on Saturday we'll receive the news! I expect to be getting transferred and am excited to find out where! Next Wednesday will be our prep day.

Sorry this is so short, I'm out of time!

Have a great week!

Sister Richards

We hiked Camelback this morning! It was super hard, climbing uphill the whole way, but so much fun! I'm going to miss serving in this district with these Elders!

No comments:

Post a Comment