Thursday, December 11, 2014

This week I ate Cactus!




and guess what? It's actually pretty good. It's put in pico de gallo and I loved it! 

This past week was great! We found a FAMILY while tracting. They aren't ours to teach but they have a daughter that's YSA and we started teaching her. Our Zone has seen many miracles as we've been tracting and sharing messages about Jesus Christ. So many hearts are softened for the Gospel during the Christmas season.

Tania's baptism was soo good! The spirit was so strong during the baptismal service. She was so excited and so ready to be baptized. Her brother was able to do it and I am so grateful I was able to be there for her! 

Transfer news: Sister Andrus has gone up to the mountains! She'll be serving in Show Low and then going home in February! I am staying here in Mesa and continuing to serve in the YSA ward and will now be covering the Riverview ward as well. My companion is Sister Lyons. She is a brand new missionary from Mississippi! She's really great! I'm excited to see what this next transfer with her brings! 

I hope you all are having a wonderful Holiday season and are spreading the Christmas message! 

Love,

Sister Richards

Pictures- Sister Lyons, me and Sister Andrus and the family that feeds us the delicious Mexican food, including the cactus! 




No comments:

Post a Comment