Monday, November 30, 2015

Good Morning!

Good morning family and friends!! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Sister Ylisaari and I had a great week. We had zone conference on Wednesday and it was a great meeting as it always is! For Thanksgiving we played some football with our zone and we visited some members who were lonely. We had a meal with the Hancock/Austin family and with Brent's family. We had many others to visit and had to decline many desserts! We got through the day with just two meals. It was a miracle. The weekend was kind of difficult for proselyting because so many were out of town or had family visiting. Yesterday we had the opportunity to speak in the 1st ward. It was Sister Ylisaari's first talk in English and she did so well! Our topic was member missionary work and in my talk I extended an invitation for everyone to invite someone to be taught by the missionaries by Christmas and many came up to us after the meeting and said they accepted the challenge! 

Yesterday the church launched the Christmas campaign so you all should check out Christmas.mormon.org and watch and share the video! I love being a missionary during the holidays, especially Christmas. It's such a great time to share the gospel! 

I hope you all have a great week! 

-Sister Richards

Everyone we've been visiting lately has had puppies!!! Sister Ylisaari
and I have had puppy fever. This one is our landlords and she brought
him over for us to see. Mom- I might be bringing one home, so be
prepared ;)


Us with Jeff on Thanksgiving


Our first meal-The Austin family! We sure love them.



Our second meal- the Davis'! 

I forgot to mention tonight there is a community event where a nativity will be performed and we were asked to be Angels!


Everyone commented on my cute socks lol


It's been soooo windy. We're praying that tonight it isn't too windy and we don't freeze at the nativity 


#selfie

Love and miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment