Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I don't have much time to write so here's my week in pictures!



​The spirit of the Easter Pageant is incredible! They do such a wonderful job! The stage and props and costumes are all just so amazing. Over 500 people volunteer to put on this 10 day show! We really enjoyed taking the people that we're working with. 









​We went to the Easter Pageant so many times and loved it! Here are some pictures of us with the cast! The girl in the pink is our investigator Kalyn. She really loved the pageant! She's super awesome but super busy so she's hard to catch and to teach!


​the place was packed.... 12,000+ people some nights!!





Happy Easter from Sister Ruggles, Kaufusi, Pazmino and I


​Our whole zone watched General Conference at the church with our investigators! I loved conference so much! There were so many good messages. I loved the talks and testimonies of the Savior





​waiting for the pageant to start!


​I'm happy to say that even after 7 months I'll be spending ANOTHER transfer here in Mesa! I love it here so much. I can't believe everyone here isn't sick of me yet. I love being a missionary and know this transfer will be great!



This last week we had one really cool experience when we contacted a referral that we received. The people we ended up contacting were these girls living in a sober house. One of them is 19 years old and has been sober for about a year. She told us that she had started doing heroine when she was only 15. We showed her the Easter He Lives video and she loved it. She pointed out that she liked that it said it doesn't matter who you are or who you were. We were able to testify to her that that is true. It doesn't matter. Our Savior is there for us no matter what. I love sharing the message that He Lives!!! I am so grateful to have been brought up in such drastically different circumstances. I am so grateful I had the Gospel to direct my life. I know that everyone needs it and I love sharing it! 


hair trimmed.. nails done.


​there's me in the blue and Sister Kaufusi pushing me!

have a great week! 

Love, 
Sister Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment